Sunday, January 20, 2008

My CCIE in numbers

  • 0 tasks unanswered in the CCIE Lab
  • 1 CCIE Lab attempt
  • 2 CCIE Assessor Labs
  • 3 months of preparation
  • 4 HD partitions used for CCIE primary/backup material
  • 5 CCIE Books
  • 6 IE Mock Labs
  • 7 hours of mp3 personal recorded material
  • 10 questions to the proctor during my CCIE Lab
  • 11 candidates on the same room during my CCIE Lab
  • 13 GB of HD space used for Dynamips/Dynagen practicing
  • 15 days of complete isolation
  • 16 hours max time spent on a single day during my practice
  • 18 hours of Rack Rentals
  • 20 days missing from my work
  • 25 minutes max time spent on a single task during my CCIE Lab
  • 28 hours spent until completing IE's sample lab
  • 30 seconds min time spent on a single task during my CCIE Lab
  • 32 phone calls accepted while missing from my work
  • 45 net files used for Dynamips/Dynagen
  • 53 GB of HD space used for all my CCIE material
  • 68 runs of Windows calculator
  • 80 points average on online evaluation labs
  • 90 minutes spent for reviewing my CCIE Lab
  • 158 pages of handwritten notes
  • 180 hours of reading books before starting practice
  • 342 config files created by Dynamips/Dynagen
  • 360 minutes spent until completing my CCIE Lab
  • 390 minutes max time spent on a single task during my practice
  • 528 hours of practicing with Dynamips/Dynagen
  • 820 clicks on Cisco's online DocCD
  • 1380 pages of printed material
  • 3698 euros totally spent
  • 18883 CCIEs before me (1025 was the first one)

3 comments:

  1. ould it be possible for you to share any of the following material?

    45 net files used for Dynamips/Dynagen

    158 pages of handwritten notes

    7 hours of mp3 personal recorded material

    "Strange" L2 scenarios you rented rack time to test?

    Sugz2001@aim.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think my notes will be useful to anyone, because most of them are in greek language plus some english words.

    Also 90% of the net files have very little differences between them, mostly the working directory. If you have a look at the one provided at IE's site, you'll get the basic idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great info! did you combine handwritten and digital or went 100% handwritten?

    ReplyDelete

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Greece License.